What are cookies and what is their purpose?
"Cookies" are small text files that are stored in the browser or in the memory of your computer and / or mobile device when you visit a website.
The purpose of „cookies“ is to make your experience in our online store personalized, so that you do not have to enter your data again and again. They allow the store to remember your actions and preferences for a certain period of time, so you do not have to set them every time you visit the site or go from one page to another. Some „cookies“ collect analytical information about user behavior.
There are different types of "cookies".Some come directly from our website, others from third parties who place cookies on our site. These can be stored for different periods of time in your browser or device. For example, session ''cookies'' are deleted from your computer or device when you close your web browser. Persistent ''cookies'', in turn, will be stored on your computer or device until they are explicitly deleted by you or until they reach their expiration date.
What„cookies“do we use in our online store?
As visitors to our online store, we may place „cookies“ in your browser. The „cookies“, coming from our website are known as First Party Cookies and are primarily intended to store information about the session while browsing the products or other information in the store. For example, we use „cookies“,to store the products you add to your cart. Other purposes related to their use are:
- Possible and easy login to your user profile
- Ensuring the security of the site
- Statistical attendance analysis
Without this type of technology, our online store and the service we provide you would not be able to operate with its full capabilities and functionalities.
Other „cookies“, които използваме,we use come from third parties and are called Third Party Cookies. These are:
- Analysis and statistics cookies- These „cookies“help us analyze the use of our online store and track the effectiveness of the service and its communication. We use Google Analytics to assess how users interact with the store - the analysis tool allows us to determine whether you have viewed a specific page, how much time you have spent on the website, or whether you have opened an email sent by us. This helps us to provide you with only the information you are interested in, improving the content and the ordering process in the online store. More information and settings can be found here
- Social Network Cookies -These „cookies“ cookies are integrated by social platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, G +, Pinterest, YouTube and aim to provide or improve the content of the website. Examples are services that allow you to play video files, create comment sections, integrate buttons to like or share content, and more. We use social networks to improve your interaction with our online store and to establish an even closer relationship with you, our customers. Please note that some of these platforms place cookies, which are also used for things like behavioral advertising, analysis and market research. You can set your preferences related to the settings for advertising on Facebook from here.
- Advertising Platform Cookies - Advertising"cookies"allow us to tailor our marketing to you and your own interests. This way we can be sure that we will provide you with more personalized opportunities in the future. This type of ''cookie'' remembers that you have visited our site and a specific product page and / or category from it. This is how we can match the ads we show you. Although these ''cookies'' may track your device's visits to our website and other sites, they may not normally identify you personally. Without these ''cookies'', the ads you see may be less relevant and interesting to you. To control them, you can use the following link: www.youronlinechoices.com
How to disable the use of „cookies“
You can control the deactivation and activation of „cookies“ through the settings of the browser you use. As a user, you have the ability to set your preferences for each browser and / or device you use to access the Internet.
Want to learn more about "cookies", how to control, disable or delete them? For detailed information, visit www.aboutcookies.org